Description:Mental health is a growing concern especially on campuses as more and more students report facing stress, anxiety, and even depression while attending college. The lack of awareness among university students to choose the right resources to educate themselves, not only hinders their learning process with respect to mental health, but also makes it difficult for them to identify and support their peers who are facing mental health difficulties.
The Goal of our project is to design a one-stop mobile-based application for university students, which provides all the necessary information to educate themselves regarding mental health and in turn help their peers. In short, MindRoom can be termed as a CPR for mental health.
- Abhilasha Lokannavar (alokann)
- Ankit Manoj Mody (amody)
- Ankit Shashank Nanavaty (ananava)
- Devang Rakesh Upadhyay (drupadhy)
- Juhi Harish Madhwani (jhmadhwa)
- Palash Haresh Hariyani (phhariya)
- Varsha Anantha Ramu Sharma (vananth4)