From: Rajiv Ramarajan <Rajiv.Ramarajan@sas.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:05 PM
Subject: Intern Position.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
We have a summer intern position open, and I was wondering if anyone in your Dept. is still interested. Here is a description:
The SAS Design Department is a multidisciplinary design team, which prides itself on a strong user-centered design philosophy. With the support of user experience design colleagues, as well as development and product management, the team transforms requirements for mobile/ web applications into highly innovative and compelling screen designs and flows by:
· Teaming and collaborating with the UI community to generate innovative designs and ensuring consistency within and across products
· Gathering user data using methods such as task analysis and participatory design, based on information from surveys, focus groups, and/or your user experience design, development, sales, and product management colleagues
• Involving the development team in the design process to ensure that solutions can be implemented
• Working with product management to validate designed functionality
• Interactively testing designs using low- and/or high-fidelity prototypes
• Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and presenting findings and recommendations to the product team
• Generating and maintaining UI specification documents
• Performing other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with some visual design experience/skills.
If anyone is interested they can feel free to contact me.
Senior Manager ▪ Design ▪ R&D
Tel: + 1 919 531 0604 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS Institute Inc ▪ 100 SAS Campus Dr. ▪ Cary, North Carolina, 27513-2414
SAS® …THE POWER TO KNOW®
This message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy, print or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.