There are several things you should do right away:
- Meet as teams and introduce yourselves to one another
- Meet and introduce yourself to your project clients, discuss goals
- Propose and complete a project evaluation proposal, about one page long, and email it to me. It should address the problems identified by you and your clients. Specify the questions you are asking, and the way you will obtain answers to those questions.
- Complete that evaluation in two weeks (due October 31), turn in a written report via email, and present it in class.
- At that point, we'll begin proposing and working on prototypes, culminating in the final presentation December 10
See you today as SAS!